If you're having issues logging into LUNA CMP, there are several steps you can take to trouble shoot. First is to reset your password, then remove and resend an platform invite, and finally to contact LUNA CMP support.
- Step 1: If a login has already been created within LUNA CMP, return to https://portal.artemisag.com/users/sign_in.
- Step 2: Select "reset your password," and users will be redirected to a new url.
- Step 3: On this page, enter your email into the field, and select "Send password reset instructions"
- Step 4: You will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org. From this email, select "change my password" to set up a new password.
- Note: If several attempts are made to use the password reset link on https://portal.artemisag.com/users/sign_in , users must use the link included in the most recent email. Any older link will return an ‘expired’ message, as seen below.
- If you did not receive a Password Reset email in your inbox, check your spam folder for emails from email@example.com, and ask your IT department if your firewall is blocking emails from firstname.lastname@example.org.
Remove and Resend Platform Invite
- Step 1: If you continue to have issues accessing the platform, the next best course of action is to remove the user and resend an invitation. An Admin must sign in and click into the Settings menu.
- Step 2: In the People tab, find the user and click to Edit to access the specific User Settings
- Step 3: At the bottom of the User Settings, click 'Remove [User's Name]'
- Step 4: Back in the People Menu, click the green + Invite Users button and enter the user's email and desired role
- Step 5: Click the green Invite button and have the user check their email to confirm setting up their account
If you still have not received a welcome email or issues persist, please contact us at email@example.com.