Creating a New Report in LUNA CMP is easy.
Step 1: Navigate to the Reports tab
Step 2: Click the green + New Report button in the upper right hand corner
Step 3: Name your report. This automatically updates the name of the report tab as well
Step 4: From there, click the blue + Add Chart button to begin adding charts. A side Edit Chart modal will appear after
Step 5: Name* your chart
Step 6: Select a Date Range and a Time Scale. The dropdown options for Time Scale includes:
- By Day
- By Month
- By Year
- None (Raw Data)
Step 7: Select a Chart Type. The dropdown options includes:
- Stacked Columns
- Line Graph
- Area Chart
- Stacked Columns (horizontal graph)
Step 8: Select Data Type. The dropdown includes Crops and Metrics
Step 9: Select + Add Grouping or + Add Filter if needed for your chart
Group by Options:
From there, continue to add as many charts as you like.
- You can edit any chart by clicking the ...Options button in the upper right hand corner of each chart and selecting Edit Chart.
- When finished, the report dashboard will be available to all users who have access to the facility within LUNA CMP.
- If you'd like to share your chart, you can export each chart as .CSV or .PNG by clicking the ...Options button on each chart or you can Print by using File > Print from your browser menu. Check out the Sharing Report Dashboards and Charts article.
- Yield in plant sites: Yield
Yield in generated outputs: Yield
- Percentage of lost The loss in batch units are the numerator and the start batch unit quantity is the denominator.
- Start quantity in batch units:
Start quantity in plant sites:
- Daily Zone Utilization in batch units:
- Sum: Sum of daily area units used by batches in a zone
- Daily batch quantity located in a specific zone expressed in plant sites
- Sum: Sum of daily plant site quantity located in a zone
- Daily % of a zone capacity used by the batches located in it. It’s the ratio between the daily batch quantity located in a specific zone expressed in batch units
- Sum: Sum of daily batch quantity in a zone divided by the zone’s daily batch units capacity
- Daily zone capacity expressed in batch units
- Sum: Sum of daily zone capacity expressed in batch units
- Sum: Sum of daily zone capacity expressed in plant sites